Quick and Easy Stir Fry Noodles
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook ramen noodles until just soft; drain and reserve.
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté broccoli and carrots until they are al dente.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook until aromatic and garlic is slightly browned.
- Add ramen noodles to pan, toss until fully incorporated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together crushed red pepper, eggs and soy sauce. Add to noodle mixture, tossing constantly, until the egg is fully cooked. Then top with green onions and serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Scott, ALDI Test Kitchen