Sriracha Pesto Zoodle Salad
- For the salad: Preheat grill to medium heat and cook corn until charred on all sides, about 15 minutes. Remove kernels and place in a medium bowl, add onion and tomatoes.
- Using a spiralizer, create “noodles” from the squash, zucchini and carrot and place in bowl. Reserve.
- For the dressing: Preheat oven to 350°. Spread almonds on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine toasted almonds and remaining ingredients. Pulse until smooth. Season to taste with salt.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss to combine.
TIP: This recipe creates 2 cups of dressing which can be refrigerated for up to 10 days or frozen for 4 weeks for ultimate flavor and freshness.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen