Traditional noodle casserole with a sweet cream sauce, fruit and nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook noodles for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cottage cheese, sour cream, raisins, cranberries, ½ cup brown sugar, eggs, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ stick melted butter.
- Add noodles and stir to incorporate. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter. Combine in a medium bowl with remaining brown sugar and salt. Add corn flakes, pecans and cinnamon. Crush to desired consistency.
- Spread topping over noodles. Bake for 35 minutes, or until casserole is bubbling and topping is crisp.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen