Weekly Ads & Emails FAQs
Q. Why didn’t I receive the weekly ad in my newspaper?
A. Our weekly ad is distributed only via local newspapers. From time to time, the distribution area criteria may change. In the event that your zip code is not included in your division’s distribution area, you can view our weekly ads online at www.aldi.us, sign up for our Weekly Newsletter pick up the next week’s flyer as you exit your local ALDI store.
Q. My online weekly ads are for the wrong store. How do I fix this?
A. Our site uses a service that looks up your location based on geographical data that your ISP server sends to our server when you visit the site. While mostly accurate, you may be presented with a store that is not actually the closest to your home address. This is because your computer’s IP address is not assigned to the physical address of your home, but to a server of your Internet service provider.
To view the online insert for a different location, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure that you have enabled “cookies” in your computer’s browser. (This is very important and will ensure that next time you visit the site you'll see the ad you’ve selected.)
- Click the "change location" link under the large header near the top center of your screen “Weekly Ads for... (Location).” (Note: do not enter the ZIP code in the search bar located near the top right of the screen. This search tool is for finding items within the ad, not for searching locations.)
- A pop-up box listing several store locations will open. Near the bottom of the pop-up box, you will see a field titled "find a store in a different area." Enter the ZIP code of your choice and click "go." (Make sure you have allowed pop-up windows in your browser settings)
- You will now see an updated listing of store locations closest to the new ZIP code.
- Click the blue "View Weekly Ad" button next to your preferred location to view the ad for the store of your choice.
If you continue to experience difficulty, please change the default browser mode, located in the upper right-hand side of your screen, from “Broadband Mode (Flash)” to “Dial-Up Mode (HTML),” and then repeat the steps above.
Q. I am currently having problems viewing my weekly email.
A. If you are experiencing issues viewing images, check your email settings. It is possible that images are being blocked due to settings that your email provider has in place to protect your privacy. If this is the case, you may need to flag ALDI as a safe sender before you will be able to view images. There may also be an option asking you whether or not you wish to allow images from the sender. Select “yes” to view the images.
Q. I subscribe to your weekly emails, but I do not receive them in my inbox.
A. Be sure to check your junk mail folder as they could be flagged as SPAM. Also, add email@example.com to your safe-sender list to prevent this from happening again.
Q. Is it possible to receive my weekly emails sooner than Wednesday?
A. The majority of our stores begin ALDI Finds on Wednesdays, therefore, the email send date is always a Wednesday. However, ALDI Finds are advertised on our website a week in advance, so be sure to visit our site weekly to find our latest and upcoming ALDI Finds.
Q. I wish to unsubscribe from your email list.
A. To unsubscribe from the ALDI weekly email, click the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each weekly email. Next, enter your email address at the bottom of the weekly email form – under the “Unsubscribe” header – and click “unsubscribe.”