ALDI Grocery Curbside Pickup
Online grocery shopping has never been easier with grocery curbside pickup. You can skip the lines and let us do the shopping for you! Visit new.aldi.us or view all locations offering curbside pickup using our Store Locator. Arrive at your local ALDI at the pickup time you selected and we’ll bring your groceries out to you. Place your order online and pickup curbside.
How to Place Grocery Curbside Pickup
Shop your favorite products
Choose from all our fresh items, everyday essentials, or something new!
Tell us when & where
Before checking out, select your pickup location and desired timeframes.
Place your order
We’ll do the shopping for you and let you know when it’s ready.
Pull up to the designated spot
Look for the blue curbside space and follow instructions on signage.
Get groceries and enjoy
An employee will bring your groceries to your car.
Grocery Pickup FAQs
Q: How are customer service issues resolved?
A: Please contact Instacart's customer happiness center at help.aldi.us.
Q: How do customers obtain a refund on products that they ordered online?
A: For refunds on products purchased online, please contact ALDI Customer Service at https://new.aldi.us/about-aldi/contact-us
Q: Will the prices for ALDI grocery delivery be the same as in-store?
A: Customers can always count on ALDI for the lowest prices on groceries, every day. However, prices online may vary slightly from in-store prices in your area.
Q: For online orders, why is there a hold placed on my credit card?
A: For orders in process, a temporary authorization hold(s) is placed for a slightly higher amount than your estimated order total. This small difference accounts for potential changes in the final total due to special requests, added items, items replaced at a different price and the actual weight of items. For additional information, please visit help.aldi.us.
Q. When can I expect to receive my refund for a canceled online order?
A. Refunds may take up to seven business days to process. In some cases, banks may adjust the original charge amount instead of displaying a separate refund.
Q: For online orders, why is the final total different from my total at checkout?
A. When an order is placed, the anticipated total is provided, including estimated taxes and fees. The final total charged to your card may be different if any changes occur during the shopping process. Examples include:
- An item is out of stock and you’re refunded.
- An item from your original order needs to be replaced, and the replacement item has a different price.
- An item you ordered is sold by weight, and the exact weight is slightly different than the estimate.
- Your personal shopper fulfills a special request for an item.
* Visit our new.aldi.us FAQs
* ALDI considers many factors when setting product prices, including production and operating costs, market conditions, local regulations, consumer demand and the competitive landscape. This may cause our prices to fluctuate by location or fulfillment method (in-store, delivery or pickup), but rest assured we strive to offer the lowest prices in town.
* Delivery and pickup service is available in select areas. Keep in mind, online orders require a minimum purchase. Due to shipping delays, some advertised ALDI Finds may not be available for purchase. ALDI Finds change on a weekly basis, so grab them before they're gone. Items are limited and may not be available in all stores.
* All products are not sold year round and are available while quantities last. Product images displayed online may vary from actual product. The information on this website regarding special diets and nutritional information is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult your physician or another healthcare professional regarding your health.
* Additional and/or different information may be found on actual product packaging than presented on our website.