- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 425°.
- Carefully remove baking sheet and place cauliflower and corn kernels on top. Drizzle with olive oil and steak seasoning and bake for 20 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked and slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine beans, tomato, onion, jalapeño, avocado, garlic, lime zest, lime juice and cilantro. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place salsa on top of cauliflower. Top with cheese and place in the oven for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with sour cream, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen