Cheesy Garlic Bread Poppers
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut each cheese stick into 6 equal pieces.
- Separate biscuits, cut each one into four pieces.
- Wrap the biscuit dough around the string cheese, making sure to pinch the seams thoroughly to close. Place on a baking sheet 2-inches apart and bake for 5 to 7 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- For the garlic butter: Melt butter. Stir in garlic powder and salt. Brush over poppers immediately after removing from the oven.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce on the side.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen