15 minutes (plus 30 minutes to thaw)
40 minutes (plus 30 minutes to thaw)
Pizza Pocket 3 Ways
Pizza Pocket 3 ways will be your next go-to week night meal! Using the same dough recipe, add in your favorite toppings and bake for a meal that is not only quick and easy but fun for the whole family.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Whisk egg and water in a small bowl, set aside.
- Lightly dust workstation with flour and roll pie crust to about 1/8-inch thick. Use a 6-inch circle mold to remove 3 circles from the rolled out dough. Work dough back together, and roll again for one more circle.
- Fill one half of the cut out circles evenly with toppings listed. Lightly brush rim with egg wash, fold over and seal. Press edges down with a fork.
- Lightly brush top of pockets with egg wash. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center reaches 165°.
- To freeze and reheat: Allow to fully cool, package individually in zipper freezer bags. Reheat at 350° for 18 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen