Spicy Cauliflower Bites with Sweet Dipping Sauce
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Reserve.
- Using a food processor, add bread and process until coarse, resembling panko breadcrumbs. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until all crumbs are golden brown. Reserve in medium bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine baking mix, almond milk, pepper, cayenne and garlic. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Dip cauliflower pieces into batter, shaking off any excess. Roll in breadcrumbs until completely coated. Place cauliflower on baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with green onions, lime zest and cilantro.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Whisk until combined. Serve sauce alongside cauliflower.
TIP: Squeeze a lime on top of cauliflower when it comes out of the oven for a little extra zip!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 200 Total Fat 2.5g Sodium 450mg Total Carbohydrate 43g Fiber 5g Sugars 14g Protein
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.