1 hour and 15 minutes
Sweet and Spicy Buffalo Wings
All the flavor with less fat.
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Cut chicken into sections and remove wing tip. Discard if you prefer not to use the wing tip.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to completely coat the chicken.
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil and lay a baking rack on top of foil. Generously spray baking rack with cooking spray. Lay chicken pieces evenly across baking rack and bake for 50 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°, turning half way through.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan, combine hot sauce and honey. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil and then whisk in butter. Remove from heat.
- Immediately toss chicken with hot sauce until completely coated and garish with sliced green onions.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen