Mango Shrimp Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with 1 teaspoon oil, paprika, cumin, crushed red pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Toss until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil, sauté shrimp until opaque. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, red onion, lime juice, remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop the shrimp, toss with the mango mixture.
- Add the cilantro and toss until combined. Serve with chips.
Tip: Serve on top of tostadas with a garnish of black beans and chopped cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen