Roasted Vegetable Guacamole
Traditional chunky-style guacamole with a punch of citrus flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Roast the tomatoes for 7 to 10 minutes or until skin is charred. Let rest for 5 minutes, then chop.
- Roast the jalapeño for 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is charred. Remove seeds and finely chop.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocados and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain any excess lime juice; reserve.
- Add the salt, cumin and chili powder. Mash to desired consistency.
- Fold in the onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Add reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.