Esquites (Mexican Street Corn)
Grilled Corn drizzled with an avocado cheese sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread or drizzle sauce over warm corn. Garnish with cheese, cilantro, chili powder and lime wedges if desired.
- Enjoy on the cob or cut the kernels off the cob and serve in a bowl.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jose, ALDI Test Kitchen