40 minutes (plus overnight to dry)
1 hour, 40 minutes (plus overnight to dry)
Gluten Free Shrimp Stuffing
- For the cornbread: One day prior to making stuffing, combine all ingredients and prepare cornbread according to package instructions.
- Allow to cool and cut into 1/2" pieces. Reserve uncovered overnight to dry out.
- For the stuffing: Preheat oven to 375°. In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp. of butter. Once melted, add shrimp.
- After 4 minutes, turn shrimp over. Add vegetables, thyme and rosemary to pan. Continue to sauté until shrimp has reached 145°, about 6 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- In a 9x13-inch glass pan, combine cornbread, shrimp mixture, vegetable stock and scallions. Stir well.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp. of parsley and sliver remaining 2 tbsp. butter over the top of the dressing mixture. Bake uncovered for 50 minutes until top is browned. Garnish with remaining parsley.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Trevor, ALDI Test Kitchen