Harvest Apple Walnut Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium pot, over medium-high heat, cook bacon for 3-4 minutes. Add onions and garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes. Remove bacon, onions and garlic and reserve, leaving the fat in the pot.
3. Add the butter and butternut squash and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add apple cider and simmer for 3 minutes, covered.
4. Add chicken broth, apple, and 1/4 cup walnuts. Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat. Add reserved bacon, 2 tbsp. parsley and stuffing mix. Stir gently until just combined.
5. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining 2 tbsp. parsley.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen