6 (3 tomatoes per serving)
Three Cheese Kale Stuffed Tomatoes
Serve this low calorie cheesy tomato as a side dish instead of creamed kale.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a food processor, chop kale by pulsing in batches until finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, mozzarella, feta, garlic, half & half and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Remove seeds with a spoon.
- Stuff each tomato half with ½ cup of the kale mixture. Sprinkle tops evenly with parmesan cheese.
- Arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned on top. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen