Oven Baked Zucchini Fries
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crispy oats, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add zucchini and toss until well coated.
- Working in batches, remove zucchini from egg mixture and place directly into the crispy oat mixture. Toss until well coated and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- Use the cooking spray to lightly coat the breaded zucchini. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately on their own or with your favorite marinara sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Recipes that are Better For You
These recipes are healthier options, crafted with ingredients that are naturally lower in sodium, fat or sugar than traditional recipes.