Mini Philly Sliders
A tasty treat that is quick and delicious.
- Thaw garlic toast until soft.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut garlic toast into circles; each toast should yield 2 circles. Place on baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium frying pan, sauté steaks until brown, breaking into small pieces with a spatula. Add cheese slices and stir until melted.
- In a small frying pan, heat olive oil. Sauté onions and peppers until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide steak mixture among garlic toasts. Top with onions and peppers.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jared,
ALDI Test Kitchen