A great appetizer that requires no cooking; or place it on the grill for a delightful snack!
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mustard, mayonnaise, crushed red pepper, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth. Add Swiss cheese and combine thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture among 8 tortillas or wraps. Spread evenly to cover entire surface.
- Leaving ½-inch around the edge of each tortilla, top with ¼ cup arugula, a layer of ham, and then a layer of turkey.
- Tightly roll tortillas. Wrap in foil and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and remove foil. Slice into ½ -inch slices, discard ends.
TIP: For a twist, place foil-wrapped tortilla on a medium-high grill and cook for 4-5 minutes each side. Carefully unwrap and slice.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen