Asian Pork Bites
All the flavors of Asia wrapped in a tiny bite!
- In a medium saucepan, cook diced potatoes in boiling water until just tender, drain.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat. Crumble hot pork sausage into pan. Brown sausage about 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add diced potatoes and onions, sauté 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and curry seasoning, cook 5 minutes.
- Drain excess fat, add teriyaki sauce.
- Stir in peas, cook 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll tubes of crescent dough and pinch together seams, creating two 9x12-inch rectangles. Using a rolling pin, roll over the dough to fuse the seams.
- Cut each rectangle into 12 squares (use a 3 x 4 method).
- Place 1 tablespoon of meat mixture in the center of the dough square. Bring together all four corners to meet in the middle to create a star or flower basket appearance. Pinch together dough to secure.
- Place each bite 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen