Buffalo Chicken Salad Crisps
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine the melted butter and hot sauce. Mix thoroughly with the diced chicken. Place chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes, or until a thermometer reaches an internal temperature of 165°. Cool completely.
- Peel potatoes and slice into paper-thin (approximately 1/8-1/16-inch thick) discs.
- Coat another baking sheet with cooking spray; place the discs on the pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip each potato slice and continue baking for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately place potatoes on a paper towel. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and blue cheese. Mash until smooth. Add the chicken, tomatoes, green onions, parsley and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, stirring gently to combine.
- Place two tablespoons of chicken mixture on each potato slice, serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen