Cloud Bread with Prosciutto, Feta, Acorn Squash and Pomegranate
Gluten free bread topped with prosciutto, feta, acorn squash and pomegranates.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat two baking sheets evenly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, ricotta and a pinch of salt. Gently fold mixture into egg whites.
- Drop mixture by tablespoon onto baking sheets about 1/2-inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Increase oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, toss squash with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay the squash slices flat onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- To assemble: Evenly distribute the prosciutto and acorn squash onto the cloud bread. Top with feta and pomegranate seeds.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen