Easter Brunch Tea Sandwiches
An assortment of light sandwiches to start your holiday.
Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Salad
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until combined. Refrigerate until ready to prepare sandwiches.
Avocado Chicken Salad
- In a blender, combine the first 7 ingredients. Process until smooth. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss with dressing. Refrigerate until ready to prepare sandwiches.
Deviled Ham Salad
- Separate yolks from whites and place in a medium bowl, reserve the whites.
- To the bowl with the yolks, add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce and salt. Mash the yolks; stir until incorporated.
- Finely chop the egg whites and ham. Add to the yolk mixture, stirring until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to prepare sandwiches.
- Trim the crusts from each bread slice. Make sandwiches with the salads. Cut into halves, serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen