Lime Marinated Chicken Skewers
Grilled lime marinated chicken skewers topped with guacamole.
- Whisk together the garlic vinaigrette, lime juice, cumin and chili powder in a small glass bowl.
- Add chicken to the mixture, toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Once the chicken is marinated, heat a grill, skewer the chicken strips and grill each side for 2 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Plate the chicken skewers, place the guacamole into a quart-sized plastic bag, cut the tip of one corner and pipe the guacamole onto each skewer.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1/4 cup Specially Selected Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
2 Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breasts cut into 4 strips, cartilage and fat removed
1 14-ounce package Little Salad Bar Original Guacamole