Spinach Romesco Dip
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub garlic and red pepper with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Place garlic and pepper in a plastic covered bowl for 5 minutes.
- Peel the skin off the pepper and roughly chop.
- In a blender, combine peppers, garlic, tomatoes, almonds, onion, vinegar, salt and bread until thoroughly combined.
- Roughly chop the spinach; place in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Add water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes. Allow to sit in microwave for an additional minute. Drain water by squeezing the spinach.
- In a small baking dish, combine romesco sauce and spinach. Sprinkle feta cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
3 cloves garlic, peeled
1 red pepper, seeded and halved
1 tablespoon Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil
14.5 ounces Happy Harvest Diced Tomatoes, drained
1/4 cup Southern Grove Slivered Almonds
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tablespoons Tuscan Garden White Vinegar
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1 slice stale L'oven Fresh 100% Whole Wheat Bread, broken into pieces
3 cups Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach
1 tablespoon water
1/3 cup Specially Selected Feta Cheese Crumbles