Soft-Baked Pretzels with Bavarian Cheese Spread
- Preheat oven to 400° .
- In a food processor, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack until combined.
- Add beer, process until smooth.
- Toast 1 slice of the bread in oven until crisp, approximately 10 minutes. Crumble the bread to make rye bread crumbs.
- Add paprika and breadcrumbs made in previous step to cheese mixture. Process.
- Cook pretzels according to package directions.
- Cut rye bread into 2" squares and toast in oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve dip at room temperature with fresh baked pretzels, toasted rye bread squares and pickles.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jonathon,
ALDI Test Kitchen