Low-Fat Spinach Dip
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add peas and cook for 3 minutes or until tender; drain and put in a bowl.
- Chop spinach and add to boiling water. Stir and push down spinach about 3 minutes.
- Strain and rinse spinach in cool water.
- Dry cooled spinach by squeezing all moisture out.
- Add spinach to bowl with peas.
- Mix in the yogurt, light sour cream and soup mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, and then serve with your favorite fresh veggies, pita chips or pita crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1 cup Season’s Choice Frozen Peas
9 ounces Little Salad Bar Fresh Spinach
2 cups Fit & Active Plain Nonfat Yogurt
1/4 cup Friendly Farms Light Sour Cream
1/2 envelope Chef’s Cupboard Onion Soup Mix
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 hour, 10 minutes