Mango Shrimp Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with 1 teaspoon oil, paprika, cumin, crushed red pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Toss until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil, sauté shrimp until opaque. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, red onion, lime juice, remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop the shrimp, toss with the mango mixture.
- Add the cilantro and toss until combined. Serve with chips.
Tip: Serve on top of tostadas with a garnish of black beans and chopped cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
16 ounces Sea Queen Medium Easy Peel Raw Shrimp, thawed and peeled
3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Paprika
1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
Pinch Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon + pinch Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, divided
2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
1/2 red onion, diced
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2/3 cup chopped cilantro
10 ounces Clancy's Big Dipper Tortilla Chips