Crispy Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Crunchy, savory, and satisfying.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake chicken for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Thaw sauce packet under warm running water.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together: teriyaki sauce, peanut butter, crushed red pepper and sauce packet. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until bubbling and smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked chicken and sauce, toss to coat.
- Trim romaine leaves into 8-10 equal-sized "wraps."
- Toss the sliced red bell pepper, shredded carrot and sliced cucumber in a small bowl, set aside.
- To assemble: Place 8-10 romaine lettuce leaves on a platter. Place equal portions of chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top chicken with the vegetable mixture and chopped peanuts. Fold like a taco to eat.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
13 ounces Fusia Crispy Honey Chicken*
1 cup Fusia Sesame Teriyaki Wok Sauce*
1/2 cup Peanut Delight Creamy Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
1 heart of romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup cucumber, julienned
1/2 cup Southern Grove Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
*These are Special Buy items that are only in stores for a limited time and may no longer be available.