BLT Mini Pizza Bagel
BLT meets its pizza match.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Reserve.
- In another large sauté pan, heat olive oil. Sauté spinach until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey bacon, spinach and grape tomatoes.
- Place bagel halves on a large, parchment-lined cookie sheet. Spoon 1 tablespoon of pasta sauce and 2 tablespoons of turkey bacon mixture on each bagel. Top with 1 slice of cheese.
- Bake bagels for 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Bagel Half:
- Calories: 120, Total Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Sodium: 280mg, Carbohydrates: 12g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 7g