BLT Mini Pizza Bagel
BLT meets its pizza match.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large sauté pan, cook bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes. Reserve.
- In another large sauté pan, heat olive oil. Sauté spinach until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey bacon, spinach and grape tomatoes.
- Place bagel halves on a large, parchment-lined cookie sheet. Spoon 1 tablespoon of pasta sauce and 2 tablespoons of turkey bacon mixture on each bagel. Top with 1 slice of cheese.
- Bake bagels for 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.