Cloud Bread with Prosciutto, Feta, Acorn Squash and Pomegranate
Gluten free bread topped with prosciutto, feta, acorn squash and pomegranates.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat two baking sheets evenly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, ricotta and a pinch of salt. Gently fold mixture into egg whites.
- Drop mixture by tablespoon onto baking sheets about 1/2-inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Increase oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, toss squash with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay the squash slices flat onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- To assemble: Evenly distribute the prosciutto and acorn squash onto the cloud bread. Top with feta and pomegranate seeds.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.