Crudités with Artichoke Goat Cheese Dip and Red Pepper Feta Hummus
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, artichoke quarters, yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the feta and hummus. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Cut the carrots, peppers and celery into strips.
- Cut the snap peas in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the vegetables in groups on a serving platter, serve with the dips.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per 2 Tablespoons of Dip:
Goat Cheese Dip
- Calories: 70, Total Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 340mg, Carbohydrates: 5g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 6g
Red Pepper Feta Hummus
- Calories: 110, Total Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 360mg, Carbohydrates: 6g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 0g, Protein: 5g
- Calories: 40, Total Fat: 0g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Sodium: 20mg, Carbohydrates: 8g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 1g