Crudités with Artichoke Goat Cheese Dip and Red Pepper Feta Hummus
- In a food processor, combine the goat cheese, artichoke quarters, yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the feta and hummus. Puree until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Cut the carrots, peppers and celery into strips.
- Cut the snap peas in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the vegetables in groups on a serving platter, serve with the dips.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
4 ounces Specially Selected Plain Goat Cheese Log
12 ounces Tuscan Garden Artichoke Quarters in Water, drained
1 cup Friendly Farms Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Garlic Powder
½ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
¼ teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
2 pinches Stonemill Essentials Chili Powder
5 ounces Specially Selected Feta Cheese Crumbles
10 ounces Little Salad Bar Red Pepper Hummus
1 carrot, peeled
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 celery stick
5 sugar snap peas
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup each dipping sauce