Lime Marinated Chicken Skewers
Grilled lime marinated chicken skewers topped with guacamole.
- Whisk together the garlic vinaigrette, lime juice, cumin and chili powder in a small glass bowl.
- Add chicken to the mixture, toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Once the chicken is marinated, heat a grill, skewer the chicken strips and grill each side for 2 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Plate the chicken skewers, place the guacamole into a quart-sized plastic bag, cut the tip of one corner and pipe the guacamole onto each skewer.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 260 Total Fat 19g Sodium 85mg Total Carbohydrate 10g Fiber 3g Sugars 0g Protein 19g