Mini Tilapia Bites
A gluten-free treat. Pan-seared tilapia on a blue corn chip with coleslaw.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coleslaw dressing ingredients. Add the red and green cabbage, carrots and cilantro. Toss thoroughly.
- Season tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large nonstick pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add crushed red pepper, ginger and lime zest.
- Pan sear each fillet 1-2 minutes per side.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large platter. Top each chip with a piece of tilapia and coleslaw. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
1/2 cup Friendly Farms Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons Burman's Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Berryhill Honey
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cumin
3/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
1 cup shredded red cabbage
1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup thinly sliced cilantro
4 Sea Queen Tilapia Fillets, thawed and cut into 28 pieces
Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt, to taste
Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
zest of 1 lime
28 Clancy's Blue Corn Chips
28 tilapia bites