Roasted Pesto Marinated Shrimp
- Combine the shrimp, pesto, lemon zest and lemon juice in a medium bowl; toss well to coat shrimp. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Lightly spray two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, then arrange evenly in single layers on the prepared baking sheets.
- Place one of the baking sheets in the oven and bake shrimp until opaque and cooked through, 5-6 minutes. Remove from the oven and repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Shrimp may be served hot, room temperature or chilled.
Recipe Courtesy of Taste of Home