Roasted Vegetable Guacamole
Traditional chunky-style guacamole with a punch of citrus flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Roast the tomatoes for 7 to 10 minutes or until skin is charred. Let rest for 5 minutes, then chop.
- Roast the jalapeño for 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is charred. Remove seeds and finely chop.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocados and lime juice, toss to coat. Drain any excess lime juice; reserve.
- Add the salt, cumin and chili powder. Mash to desired consistency.
- Fold in the onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Add reserved lime juice.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 350, Total Fat: 30g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Sodium: 170mg, Carbohydrates: 23g, Dietary Fiber: 14g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 5g