Spicy Black Bean Hummus
Jalapeño-spiced black bean hummus.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut the top from the garlic bulb and place on a sheet of aluminum foil. Pour 1 tablespoon oil over top and wrap foil around to create a pocket. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine black beans, garbanzo beans, jalapeños, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze roasted garlic into food processor and blend. Slowly drizzle in ½ cup oil. Blend until desired consistency is reached, adding more oil if necessary.
- Top with green onion and serve with pita chips or fresh veggies.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 190, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 490mg, Carbohydrates: 15g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 5g