Spicy Cauliflower Bites with Sweet Dipping Sauce
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Reserve.
- Using a food processor, add bread and process until coarse, resembling panko breadcrumbs. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until all crumbs are golden brown. Reserve in medium bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine baking mix, almond milk, pepper, cayenne and garlic. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Dip cauliflower pieces into batter, shaking off any excess. Roll in breadcrumbs until completely coated. Place cauliflower on baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with green onions, lime zest and cilantro.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Whisk until combined. Serve sauce alongside cauliflower.
TIP: Squeeze a lime on top of cauliflower when it comes out of the oven for a little extra zip!
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 200 Total Fat 2.5g Sodium 450mg Total Carbohydrate 43g Fiber 5g Sugars 14g Protein