Spinach Romesco Dip
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Rub garlic and red pepper with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Place garlic and pepper in a plastic covered bowl for 5 minutes.
- Peel the skin off the pepper and roughly chop.
- In a blender, combine peppers, garlic, tomatoes, almonds, onion, vinegar, salt and bread until thoroughly combined.
- Roughly chop the spinach; place in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Add water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes. Allow to sit in microwave for an additional minute. Drain water by squeezing the spinach.
- In a small baking dish, combine romesco sauce and spinach. Sprinkle feta cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 100, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1730mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 4g