Strawberry Protein Power Bar
Lightly sweetened granola bar packed with protein and pockets of flavor from freeze dried strawberries and raw nuts.
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, protein powder, nuts, honey and applesauce. Mix with hands until mixture is fully moistened. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Pour into baking pan and spread evenly to coat the bottom. Sprinkle with freeze dried strawberries.
- Crumble the oat and nut mixture on top and press firmly into pan.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into 14 bars.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen