Crunchy Fish Bites
A fiber-packed take on a kid favorite!
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
3. Season tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve.
4. Whisk egg whites with water to create an egg wash. Reserve.
5. In a food processor, pulse bran flakes, coconut, parsley and lemon zest until it resembles breadcrumbs. Reserve.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk mustards, honey, lemon zest, lime zest, lime juice and yogurt together. Chill.
7. Dip seasoned fish into egg wash then coat in bran mixture. Place a few inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
8. Spray fish with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with yogurt sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Tricia, ALDI Test Kitchen