Oven Baked Zucchini Fries
A tasty way to enjoy zucchini with a unique breading.
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Have your child help with mixing. In a medium bowl, mix together crispy oats, parmesan, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
4. Have your child help with breading the zucchini. Add zucchini to the egg and milk mixture and toss until well coated.
5. Working in batches, remove zucchini from egg mixture and place directly into the crispy oat mixture. Toss until well coated and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, skin side down.
6. Use the cooking spray to lightly coat the breaded zucchini. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
7. Serve immediately on their own or with your favorite marinara sauce.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.