Kiwi, Orange and Apple Smoothie
A boost of vitamin C.
- Peel the kiwifruit and cut into quarters. Cut out the white cores and discard.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores and discard, chop into medium-size chunks.
- Cut the oranges in half. Juice and strain.
- In a blender, add the kiwifruit, apples, orange juice and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: For a cold smoothie, chill the fruit for at least 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Cup:
- Calories: 180, Total Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Sodium: 0mg, Carbohydrates: 44g, Dietary Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 32g, Protein: 3g