Spinach Artichoke Soufflé
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray eight 4-ounce ramekins with cooking spray and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, cheese and spices. Reserve.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and sauté onion and garlic until soft. Whisk in flour until combined. Slowly whisk in milk and cook until thickened. Remove from heat and whisk in egg yolks one at a time. Combine onion mixture with reserved vegetable and spice mixture.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, whip egg whites to stiff peaks.
- In 3 batches, fold the egg whites into vegetable mixture. Divide evenly between ramekins and bake for 18-22 minutes. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Leigh An, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 90 Total Fat 6g Sodium 180mg Total Carbohydrate 5g Fiber 1g Sugars 2g Protein 5