A simple and wonderful dessert that warms the heart in the chilly evening.
Great with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Core apples 1/2 inch from bottom and 3/4 inch wide.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and raisins and stuff into apples.
- Top each apple with butter and place in a baking dish.
- Add boiling water to pan and bake covered for 30-40 minutes.
- Baste apples with liquid on bottom of pan and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Serving:
- Calories: 310, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Sodium: 5mg, Carbohydrates: 44g, Dietary Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 36g, Protein: 1g