A simple and wonderful dessert that warms the heart in the chilly evening.
Great with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Core apples 1/2 inch from bottom and 3/4 inch wide.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and raisins and stuff into apples.
- Top each apple with butter and place in a baking dish.
- Add boiling water to pan and bake covered for 30-40 minutes.
- Baste apples with liquid on bottom of pan and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Alyssa,
ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.