Cocoa Mocha Oatmeal Cookies
Soft oatmeal cookies with a mocha drizzle.
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a food processor, add 2 cups of oatmeal and process until it resembles flour. Reserve.
3. In a large bowl, combine oatmeal flour, remaining 1/2 cup of oatmeal, chocolate morsels, salt, baking powder and chopped apples.
4. In the same food processor add dates, and gradually add egg whites, butter, almondmilk and vanilla. Process until dates appear fine.
5. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients until fully incorporated.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a small ice cream scoop or two tablespoon-sized cookie dough balls one inch apart. Slightly flatten each ball.
7.Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool.
8. While cookies are baking, whisk together powdered sugar, cocoa, coffee and water until smooth.
9. Drizzle cookies with coffee glaze.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Tricia, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.