Dairy-Free Vanilla Pudding
A rich, dairy-free pudding made the traditional way.
1. Heat almondmilk and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch and egg yolks. Set aside.
3. Continue heating almondmilk until it simmers. Slowly pour into egg yolk mixture, whisking continuously.
4. Return to saucepan and cook over medium heat, whisking continuously until thickened, about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Tip: To elevate your pudding try adding 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds or 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 150 Total Fat 6g Sodium 80mg Total Carbohydrate 21g Fiber 0g Sugars 13g Protein 3g