Dark Chocolate Cups with Avocado Mousse
A surprisingly tasty twist.
- In a medium bowl, microwave all but 3 squares of the chocolate for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Wash an empty foam egg carton, dry thoroughly. Use scissors to cut into separate egg cups.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of chocolate into each cup and tilt until chocolate lines each cup. Place in the freezer on a sheet pan.
- Using a food processer, combine the avocado, sugar, almond milk and lime juice. Scoop mixture into a medium bowl.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Remove the egg carton from the chocolate by carefully peeling off pieces of foam. Make sure that your fingers stay near the bottom to avoid melting the tops.
- Scoop a tablespoon of avocado mousse into each cup. Top with a single raspberry.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Stacey,
ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.