Mini Blueberry Chocolate Tart
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut 1-2 sheets of parchment paper into 5x5-inch squares. Line each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan with a square of parchment paper.
- Roll out the pie crust and cut 12 2-inch circles with a cookie cutter. Press each circle into a lined muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sweetener, blueberries and chocolate. Divide the mixture among the pie crusts.
- Bake for 17 minutes until the chocolate melts. Allow to cool and serve in parchment for a rustic look.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,
ALDI Test Kitchen
Nutritional Information per Tart:
- Calories: 120, Total Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 95mg, Carbohydrates: 13g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 1g