PB & J Oatmeal Bar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, salt and flour.
- Add wet mixture to dry and stir until combined.
- Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves on top immediately after removing from oven and sprinkle with peanuts. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into squares.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
Calories 180 Total Fat 11g Sodium 135mg Total Carbohydrate 20g Fiber 2g Sugars 4g Protein 6g