PB & J Oatmeal Bar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, salt and flour.
- Add wet mixture to dry and stir until combined.
- Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread preserves on top immediately after removing from oven and sprinkle with peanuts. Allow to cool to room temperature and cut into squares.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Linsey, ALDI Test Kitchen
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional.
Product information can change without notice, so if you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product.